ETF Selection Mar 2018
The ETF selection below is based on the historical data, in 3 month period (01. Dec 2017 - 28. Feb 2018).
Best performers: positive yield
Worst performers: negative yield
Investing in ETF has just got so much simpler. No need to browse thru all of them when it can be automated. Using of proprietary filtering, benchmarking and ranking algorithm for the past few months, Yield or Risk does monthly analysis/snapshots of major ETF sector data. More
Correlation tables (.XLSX)
- ETF correlation: non-leveraged green list
- ETF correlation: non-leveraged red list
- ETF correlation: leveraged green list
- ETF correlation: leveraged red list
- ETF correlation: positive, non-leveraged, least correlated
Materials on this web site are presented as ideas. Yield or Risk does not represent nor warrant that any Content will be error-free, or that use of the Content will provide specific results. The Content is delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis.